How To Get The Right Traffic  

I participated in one forum yesterday and found out how many bloggers see what entrecard can do with regards to Traffic. Only few have positve feedback on what kind of Traffic entrecard can do and mostly say, it is a fake Traffic. I wouldn't throw any ways of building Traffic as long as it is a clean Traffic.

Getting Traffics from entrecard is like a Traffic that you can get from community sites like mybloglog or blogcatalog. They says that this kind of Traffic won't make you money since the readers are also fellow bloggers, whose main intention are almost the same as ours. Now I would disagree with that in someways because this kind of Traffic can be your way to capture potential readers or buyers from your site.
When the site where your entrecard blog is being advertised is relevant to your site, might have the kind of readers that you are targeting. That is why it is important to choose the right category for your blog and the site where your blog will be advertised.

Submitting your blog to directories is just another way to add the right Traffic that you get from the search engine. Being able to reach the search engine is the best way to target the right readers. Even if you have low Traffic or your blog is new, you'll be able to reach the right Traffic by using the right keywords density of your original content.

I have only 28 visitors yesterday, but I was able to get three clicks on my Google Adsense, which only means that I was able to reach the targetted readers for my money blog. Not a lot of money, but being able to get the right Traffic just makes me smile.